We accept insurance from many major insurance companies as well as Medicaid and Medicare. We also offer reasonable cash-pay rates for patients without insurance or who prefer not to use insurance. Accepted insurance varies by provider.
Not all accepted insurance is listed as we accept many smaller insurance plans as well.
- BlueCross BlueShield
- EMI Health
- Molina Healthcare
- PEHP (Public Employees Health Plan)
- UMR by UnitedHealthcare
- University of Utah Health Plans
Public Health Insurance
- Healthy U Medicaid (University of Utah) / Integrated
- Molina Healthcare of Utah Medicaid / Integrated
- Optum Salt Lake County
- SelectHealth Community Care Medicaid / Integrated
- Utah Department of Health Medicaid
- For those without insurance or who choose not to use insurance, we offer self-pay rates on a sliding scale.
Self-pay rates may be cheaper than insurance rates. If you choose self-pay, your payment will be required up front, insurance will not be billed, and your payment will not go toward your insurance deductible.
If you choose to use insurance and your insurance does not pay, you will be charged your insurance’s allowable rate, and payments will apply toward your insurance deductible. If your insurance does pay, you may still be responsible for a portion of the rate, including a co-payment if required.